It appears this community's administators are inactive according to this log I checked a fair deal of members from (I don't know how to search for a list of admins so I did it through the logs). https://44cats.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log?limit=500&month=&year= . Administators: https://44cats.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80_%D0%9F https://44cats.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/CrypticalFiery Last contributions made approximately one year ago.
These are the qualifications to adopt a Wiki:
Currently, I still need to meet the following requirements:
1. Make this discussion post. There are about 1 or 2 other people editing around here, though not as much as I have been doing.
2. Need to continue using the Wiki for about 5 more days, since I've only been here for 2 days.
3. Need to confirm I've edited the main namespace and created at least one namespace page. I'm a bit confused on what a 'namespace' is and what function it serves in a community, but I do know that I've edited and created pages here before.
4. Say more friendly and encouraging things to other users. I've minimodded and had small discussions on the wiki, but I haven't said that many 'friendly and encouraging' things up to this point. Admittedly, that's because I'm more neutral than I am friendly, but it's also because there haven't really been any context that encourages it, and possibly trying to be helpful with minimodding might be seen as friendly and encouraging.
5. I don't know how many pageviews this wiki has or if it's picking up enough traction to be considered. I could advertise the show and/or Wiki, though I don't know the best way to go about doing that.
6. I need to be active for a bit but still be willing to take somebody under my wing. I enjoy attempting to make this Wiki about a silly cat show as professional and detailed as I know how to, but I'm not gonna be glued to my screen for a long period of time over this Wiki. Eventually, I would want some others to look after the Wiki, or to look over the Wiki while I'm doing other things in my life. I know this isn't technically on the Adoption Requests Wikia page but I'm sure the Wikia Adoption Requests handler would be more likely to let me adopt this community if the staff is dedicated to the job.
So, how do you all feel about this? Anybody else want to be staff or bureaucrat as well? Wikia Adoption Requests staff and I, if I become staff of this Wiki, will be careful about who can work here. You will need to fill out an application whether you want to use the Adoption Requests page or whether I successfully get the adoption but consider taking you under my wing as another administator and/or bureaucrat of this Wiki. If you meet the qualifications listed on https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Requests , play well with (or promise to play well with) the community, don't appear to be acting in bad faith with your request to become staff, and have made a fair amount of constructive, legitimate (as in vandalizing) edits to this Wiki, the Adoption Requests staff may consider you if you can meet these requirements and get your application in before I do. Either way, this Wiki is understaffed and this is our best option to keep this place secure and organized if the original mods don't come back soon (which they probably won't). If someone else besides me becomes staff, I'm willing to use their message wall to discuss affairs here, or I'd be willing to apply for moderator under their wing if they accept the request.
Remember: you don't have to be a moderator to help out around here. You can make constructive edits, revert disruptive edits, use the talk page to discuss things with other people in this community (either about 44 Cats or about the Wiki itself), and point out disruptive comments or blog posts. And once this place gets moderators, you can report things like edit-warring, disruptive comments, blogs that aren't directly related to 44 Cats or the 44 Cats Wiki (or blogs that otherwise disrupt the community), and so on for their review should these things come about.